- Please note that there are NO classes on STAT Holidays and other times where certain classes are not offered due to facility or instructor unavailability. If any of your “Home Class” dates fall on one of these dates, please obtain a “Make Up Card” from your instructor to make up the class at any other class.
- Please check the Calendar for the number of classes by location, and the note the dates that are unavailable. Summary of unavailable classes
- All Winter 2013 Session Registrations / Cards expire Saturday March 30, 2013.
- Our preferred payment method is electronic either by PayPal or eTransfer; using this method will ensure that your spot in your desired class is secure and will help the class to start on time. If you cannot pay for your class fee electronically, please contact Lucy Lehman prior to attending your first desired class.
- If you are attending any class for the first time please complete our online General Registration, and give your completed Membership Information PAR-Q Form to the instructor upon arrival.
- Essential stuff to bring with you:
- Clean ( this is REQUIRED and may result in you being turned away if not respected ), “indoor”, low-tread shoes
- Water and a small towel – expect to sweat!
- Comfortable clothing
- PAR-Q if it’s your first class
- Bring your own light hand weights (1.5-3 lb) for +Sculpt, Zumba Toning and Sweat & Sculpt
- Bring your own mat for the following formats: +Sculpt, Zumba Toning, GPT, Sweat & Sculpt
- Get ready to sweat and have FUN!
- You may join us anytime during a program session if space permits. Your class fee will be pro-rated at $10/class plus tax ($18.75/session, 4 minimum for Group Personal Training).
- You may Drop Into any class if space permits. Drop In fees will apply as follows (exact change/cash is appreciated!):
- We do our best to keep the calendar as updated as possible; for class cancellations and notes please check the “notes” section on the dashboard.
Got more questions?
Check out the detailed FAQ and if you still have questions, please send me a note – you can use the contact form.