You may have made a commitment to yourself to make positive, healthy changes in your life. It could be getting control over your weight, improving your general health, managing a disease or condition, or finding your way in life so that you feel you have purpose and meaning. Like yourself, many others have made that initial commitment to make change, but they just don’t know how to actually make it happen! Or, you may have started and failed to complete your goal, and then started over only to fail once again. Believe me, no matter what you goal is, it’s not easy to make it happen consistently and effectively without a little help!
soul circuit® understands how difficult and complex things like weight management can be. That is why we offer a combination of a services that you want and need to help you make significant lifestyle changes. Our 12-Week Challenge program will help you to set goals and stay on track.
What Are Some Previous Challenge Results?
This group’s challengers defined “weight maintenance”, which is a feat in itself. They did, however, burn off 16.5 inches of fat! That result equals shopping for clothing one size smaller for most of the group! Great job ladies! Of course, inch loss with weight maintenance indicates a positive change in body composition, which was also evident in the results.
Congratulations to our Top Achiever who slimmed down by 7 inches. Amazing!
We took a break from the typical Challenge and made our focus a Fitness Challenge. Please read about it on the blog and give the participants a hearty congratulations when you see them! They are participating in their first 5K running event on September 8, 2012. Check out the soul circuit Friday Night Lights Facebook page ( access via the dashboard, connect ).
11.8 pounds | 17.0 inches | Total reduction in Body Fat 6.2%
Congratulations to our Top Achiever who burned off 9 pounds of fat and slimmed down by 5.25 inches. Great Work!
12.4 pounds | 9.0 inches | Average reduction in Body Fat 3.1%
Congratulations to our Top Achiever who burned off an amazing 15.1 pounds of fat, sculpted her muscles by adding 10.6 pounds of lean body mass and slimmed down by 5.5 inches. Amazing!
Our Fall 2011 Challengers did an amazing job! Here are their group results:
56.1 pounds | 74.75 inches
Average reduction in Body Fat 3.4%
Other comments include improved sleep, endurance, strength, energy and mental focus.
Congratulations to our top achievers:
- Highest “Healthy” Weight Loss => 10.5 pounds
- Highest Inches Lost => 14.0
- Highest Improvement in Body Composition => 7.0% reduction in Body Fat!
Would you agree that these are amazing results?!
The 12-Week Challenge is designed to ensure your success in setting and achieving your fitness and/or weight loss goals. One exciting upgrade gets you all this:
- 12 Week Program
- Access to weekly fitness classes (Single, Double or Unlimited)
- Pre- Post- Physical Measures and Weight
- Body Composition Analysis
- Personal Goal Setting & Action Plan
- Personal Coaching & Support
- Monthly Accountability Checks & Information Seminars
- Access to BLOG with weekly Well N E S S information:
- Nutrition Exercise Stress Sleep
How do I Take The 12-Week Challenge? Register and pay for any class on our session schedule and choose the “Take The Challenge” upgrade option (additional $25 plus tax). You will instantly become a member of a unique group of participants across all of our classes.
For those who are looking for the fastest results, choose the “Unlimited” upgrade option to gain access to UNLIMITED fitness classes throughout the 12 Week Program (additional $100 plus tax). AND, if you really want to step it up – register for the Unlimited + 12-Class Punch Card for Group Personal Training and find out just what you are made of! Save $100 off the cost of the GPT 12-Class Punch Card.
Our professional program allows you to:
- Get expert advice on nutrition, exercise, stress and sleep management
- Overcome obstacles to stick with your program no matter what
- Understand the health, anti-aging and functional benefits of exercise
- Create your personal “Why am I doing this” list
- Get the social support that will inspire you to show up to class
- Attend a variety of effective class formats to keep you motivated
- Track your results to help you stay aligned with your goals
- Infuse FUN into your workouts – yes that’s right, FUN!
- Reward your performance along the way and when you achieve your goal
Prizes and acknowledgements will be awarded after the final measures.
Ready to take a real, meaningful step toward improving your health?
Set your mind on success.